With a theme like Tech for good, a new hope? BlendWebMix cannot ignore issues such as ethics, accessibility, sustainable development, eco-responsibility …
The cornerstone was laid last year with dedicated support for people with disabilities or special needs, discounted tickets, by making the conferences accessible to attendees with hearing impairment thanks to live captioning, and also by recycling the event displays and signage.
For 2020, we have plenty of resolve and ambitious goals
The BlendWebMix keep the momentum going for this new edition.
- A dedicated team to make the BlendWebMix even more accessible, ethical and eco-responsible.
- A support team to welcome and assist attendees with disabilities or additional accessibility needs.
- Discounted tickets.
- Partnerships with foundations or associations.
- Awareness of the social and solidarity economy.
- Live captioned conferences.
- Live captioning and broadcasting of the event.
- A venue made more accessible.
After good few months of work and thanks to our great partners, we can finally say it! With Egalitech, BlendWebMix will be even more accessible and inclusive this year!
You will be welcomed in sign language (LSF) by our partner Signes et formations, who will also provide you with an LSF interpreter in the Village and in the Networking area.
The conferences taking place in the Lumière Auditorium will be 100% accessible over the two days, with interpretation in French sign language (LSF) and real-time transcription of speech provided by our partner Acceo.
That’s not all!
Obviously, the venue provides facilities to ensure access for people with impaired mobility or with disabilities.
It is also located close to public transport.
Upon request, additional assistance and infrastructure will be available in the meeting rooms.
If you need additional support or want to be sure that the event will be accessible to you, do not hesitate to contact Margo Chaillou email@example.com