BlendWebMix – Octobre 22 & 23, 2020 in Lyon!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Centre de Congrès de Lyon. It is located at the north-east gate of Lyon, between the Parc de la Tête d’Or and the Quai Charles de Gaulle.
Cité Internationale de Lyon
50 Quai Charles de Gaulle, 69463 Lyon
How to access
» ACCESS BY TGV:
The Centre de Congrès is 10 minutes from the Part-Dieu TGV station and 15 minutes from Perrache train station. Between Lyon and Paris, there is one TGV per hour, or every half hour.
The Centre de Congrès is located 25 minutes from the airport and the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry multimodal station, 10 minutes from Lyon-Bron business airport.
» ACCESS BY PLANE:
Lyon-Saint Exupéry is the largest French airport after Paris, with 27 French cities linked by daily flights, 43 international flights, 19 charter airlines and 7 cargo airlines (winter program).
Lyon is 1h30 from Geneva, 3h from Turin, 4h from Paris, 4h30 from Milan…
» ACCESS BY CAR:
3 paid parking are located near the conference centre (more than 3000 parking spaces).
The Centre de Congrès is located near the north ring road, exit Porte de St Clair.
» PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACCESS:
- C1 (Gare Part Dieu – Cuire) a trolleybus connects the Cité Internationale to the Part-Dieu in 12 minutes. From there, take the Rhonexpress shuttle to reach Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport in 25 minutes;
- C2 (Gare Part Dieu – Rillieux) to the Cité internationale – Transborder;
- C4 (Jean Macé – Cité internationale) correspondence with lines A and D of the metro. Stops Foch (A) and Saxe Gambetta (D);
- C5 (Bellecour Antonin Poncet – Rillieux Semailles / Vancia Château Bérard) correspondence with the peninsula (Lyon city centre – Bellecour);
- C1-C4-C5 to Cité internationale – Centre de Congrès